- A thoroughly modern Croix de Fer, built ready for the next decade.
- Built entirely from 725 tubing, Reynolds mandrel butt and heat-treat this alloy so that thinner walls can be used compared to non-heat-treated steels.
- This makes it our ultimate workhorse, delivering a refined ride quality and for a modest weight penalty, keeps the pricing keen.
- Completely modernised, the 725 frameset adds 12mm thru-axles for compatibility with the latest wheelsets.
- The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 44mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre.
- Flat mounts for disc brakes, internal rear brake hose routing, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
- Whether you're spending the money you've saved on a fancier wheelset, or a long weekend away on the bike, the Croix de Fer has got you covered.